BE BRAVE. BE CRAZY. BE CREATIVE. BECOME PART OF OUR TEAM.
You are open for new things and you like to work in an international environment? Then you are the perfect addition to our team. Together we work hard to implement the best solutions for our partners.
Since 2007, we have been designing and developing breakthrough products, machines and services that make people's daily lives easier. Our international team of designers, tech lovers, coders and researchers create brand identities and outstanding experiences with heart.
We think user-centric, are on fire for the trends of the future and drive digital transformation. Our interplay of strategy, design and development ensures quality and efficiency. Our established client base includes international companies in plant and industrial engineering, the automotive industry, information technology and renewable energies.
We are looking for you immediately - preferably for our location in Dornbirn Austria.
- You advise customers of different industries and sizes on all UX / UI topics and are responsible for customer projects on your own initiative
- You carry out UX research measures, evaluations and usability tests in the fields of medical technology, mechanical and plant engineering as well as mobility
- You design information architectures and interaction models
- You design high-quality and intuitive UI / HMI for various end devices - desktop computers (web apps), mobile devices as well as for UIs for tools and machines
- You create digital prototypes and physical mock-ups for evaluation purposes
- You work closely with external SW developers, product managers and other stakeholders
- You coach colleagues and project teams
- You will also support internal tasks such as business development and the further development of the Dornbirn and Munich locations, subject to agreement and availability.
- You have at least three years of professional experience in user-centered digital product development - ideally in the environment of technical industrial goods or medical technology
- You have a degree in user experience design, design thinking, interaction design, or a related field
- You have experience in complex project and program management, have very good presentation skills, can explain complex topics in an understandable way and communicate with customers at eye level
- You are proficient in planning, conducting, and evaluating formative and summative evaluations
- You have the ability to integrate UX methods and design thinking approaches into existing development processes
- You have a good eye for aesthetics and attention to detail in visual design
- You have the ability to balance design, innovation and usability
- You think and act entrepreneurially and are very interested in developing new markets and topics together with us
- You have basic knowledge of software development processes
- You are a strong team player and open-minded towards new tasks and approaches
- Flexible working hours
- Attractive working environment and modern office space as well as the possibility to work partly in a home office
- Regular information and training events as well as team events
- Coffee, tea & snacks
- Training measures