We are specialists in innovation strategies for demanding goods and complex systems. Together with our partners, we develop breakthrough solutions by rethinking connections between users and their environment. Our regular customer base includes international companies in plant and industrial engineering, the automotive industry, information technology and renewable energies.
BE BRAVE. BE CRAZY. BE CREATIVE. BECOME PART OF OUR TEAM.
Are you open for new things and would like to work in an international environment? Then you are the perfect match for our team. Together, we work hard to implement the best solutions for our partners.
To strengthen our team at the Lake Zurich, Switzerland, we are now looking to fill the following position:
HMI Programmer / Frontend Developer (M/F)
- You have a technical background in the fields of automation, computer science, mechatronics or microtechnology
- Long-term practical experienve in the programming of PLC controls, mechatronic control software or fronted coding of HMI systems
- You have a methodical experience in Design Thinking, or you are ready to learn it
- Understanding user-centric architectures in terms of design (working with digital UX designers)
- You want to educate yourself in the world of industrial digitization and conceptually develop the machine world
- Terms like SCADA, WINcc, SIMATIC, etc. are not foreign words for you
- SCRUM knowledge is an advantage
- Fluent German and English in spoken and written
- You Development of industrial goods in the area of UX Design and HMI (concepts, prototyping, data analysis, testing, documentation)
- Creation of user-centered interaction concepts for industrial goods and machines
- Collaboration with UX designers and industrial and agile project teams
- Create prototypes as well as low- and high-fidelity mock-ups Planning and execution of UX testing’s
- Challenge the current state of industrial and consumer driven HMIs with evolutionary and disruptive technologies
- Link to external service providers in the field of programming
- Flexible working hours
- Overtime compensation
- Ergonomically designed workplace – because we care for you
- An attractive working environment and modern office space
- Education or training offered
- Annual feedback talks with target agreements
- Free language courses – German & English
- Regular OPEN UX Talks
- Daily stand ups with the team
- Dogs are welcome
- Mobile and laptop depending on position
- Travel time is working time
- Colleagues from all over the world
- Open Kitchen – be inspired by our fooding culture
- Coffee, tea and healthy snacks – all for free
- Various team events a year
- Lake right in front of the office
- Ski slopes close by
- Popcorn maschine 😊
If yes, send us an email with your CV and portfolio.
We are looking forward to getting to know you!